I invite you to join me in creating a safe community for exploration and discussion.
Depression, despair, frustration, and general stuckness don’t care about your race, income, religion, political inclination, or sexual orientation. I would like us to come together across our differences and focus on what we have in common, what makes us Human, and how we can help each other.
- Please give other members of the community respect, compassion, empathy, understanding, curiosity, interest, kindness, and patience.
- Refrain from language and topics that incite division.
- Profanity, harassment, abuse, and threats will not be tolerated.
- No pornographic material, sexual references, or discussion of illegal activities.
- No flaming or trolling. We all have differing experiences. Agree to try and understand each other.
- If you are feeling suicidal, self-destructive, or otherwise deeply in crisis, please seek professional help immediately. Call 911, reach out to a suicide hotline, see a doctor or therapist, turn to a close friend or family member for help, or try one of the Resources listed under Deep Pit on my Resources page.
- Please do not discuss suicide plans here.
- Please do not discuss trigger topics here.
I am not a medical doctor, a psychiatrist, or a professional therapist. I am not a Jungian Analyst — a mental health professional trained across the board in Jungian methodology. I will not offer medical advice on mental disorders, other than to urge finding a professional who can help sort out the available options for help. I have developed a system for putting Jungian Type Theory into practical use, that is suitable for individuals not in mental crisis who wish to engage in personal development.