This year I welcome into my life…
- Security. I am grateful for the many ways that my life is safe and secure.
- Abundance. I look for all the abundance in my life with gratitude.
- Stability. I am confident in my ability to bring greater stability to my life.
- Creativity. I know I can find clever ways to make my desires a reality.
- Balance. I seek out the extremes in my life and bring them to equilibrium.
- Vitality. I find ways to ignite the energy inside of me.
- Courage. I tackle difficulties with confidence, knowing I’m not alone.
- Power. I have the strength and motivation to shape my life.
- Authority. I take responsibility for changing my life.
- Kindness. I bring this into my life by giving it away.
- Understanding. I set down my weapons in order to see others.
- Generosity. I give of my abundance and accept from the abundance of others.
- Compassion. I am cautious with my words, and slow to judge.
- Diplomacy. Sometimes it’s better to be kind than right.
- Community. I fly with the kind and supportive, never alone.
- Intuition. I listen to still small voice within.
- Vision. I act today from the long view.
- Imagination. I embrace the child who dreams within.
- Objectivity. I look outside myself for the greatest good.
- Reason. I seek balance in all my views.
- Wisdom. I consult my highest self to grow.
Have a wonderful 2016!